Thursday, May 27, 2010

"When I Grow Up"


About a week ago Jordan brought this picture home from school. It's a picture of him working in our basement (which we are currently finishing). I love how he even drew the step stool and the fan that Justin's been using down there. His goal for quite a while has been to be an artist when he grows up, so when I saw this I asked him about it. He said he guesses he'll be two things - an artist and a handyman. I thought that sounded like a pretty complementary combination. Then Sasha piped up and said when she grows up she wants to be a computer player and a baseball player. I said, "a baseball player, huh?". She said, "Yeah, and something important." "More important that a baseball player?" I asked. "Yes," she said. "I want to be a computer player, and a baseball player, and I want to play at Mae's house too." I had to laugh. Of course, to her nothing could be more important than playing at her best friend's house!


No comments: