Friday, July 02, 2004

Could I Please Have Some Mail To Sort?

This has to be the most boring day ever. I can't even scan anything because I've scanned so much in the last week that the memory is full and we have to buy a new hard drive. So I'm reduced to numbering pages of the documents I will be scanning once the new hard drive arrives. On top of that, I'm the only one in the office right now. I'm like a human voice mail transfer system - that's my only function. Funny, we have a phone system that does that too. Why am I here? One good thing, I have so much time to play online that I finally found Lori's online journal, after having lost the address several months ago for the 10th time in a row. Goody gumdrops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I suppose this means I had better start writing something worth while. Well... I'll work on it but I certainly make no promises!

-Lori