Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Packing & Cleaning Are Natural Enemies

Justin and I decided to take advantage of his week off of work to refinish our dining room chairs to match the table. So far, it's going alright. We've got two seats and backs off and recovered, and one layer of stain on the frames. Now we've just got to dismantle, sand, and condition the other two chairs, and hope that we have time to get all three coats of stain and three coats of clear finish on before we have people over tomorrow for a cook out. I don't know what my problem is, but I seem to like to cram as many things in to a few days as possible. Last time we went camping, I had people over the night before, and, naturally, we're going camping on Friday, so we've got to clean for tomorrow night and pack for Friday morning all at the same time. Not to mention the fact that I've got to coordinate two grocery lists, and figure out who's coming Thursday, what they're bringing, and who needs directions to the campsite, etc. etc. etc. Good thing I'm organized :) (in other words, I make lists, and sometimes, I even manage not to lose them).

Randomly

There's nothing like only having a week left at a job to lower one's already non-exsistant desire to accomplish anything work-related while at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look who has links now! Yay!